MISIRP reviewing policies are:
- Every submitted paper will be reviewed by at least two peer-reviewers.
- Reviewers are unaware of the identity of the authors, and authors are also unaware of the identity of reviewers (double blind review method).
- Reviewing process will consider:
- Ethics: The author has ensured research work and publication ethics.
- Relevance to the scope of the journal.
- novelty, objectivity, and scientific impact
- Theoretical Framework: The theoretical framework is clearly presented and explained.
- Problem Statement: The problem statement is clearly presented and explained.
- Research Question: The research question is clearly presented and explained.
- Research Methods: The research methods are appropriate and clearly presented.
- Results: The results are adequately, clearly presented and discussed.
The reviewers recommend with an overall rating:
- neither accept nor reject: minor revisions needed
- neither accept nor reject: major revisions needed
The reviewer will be involved if the recommendations are contradictory. The final decision is made by the editor in chief.
Please note that editorial amendments regarding changes to the content of this website and submitted articles are reserved.